Laser Cutting Machine: BySprint Fiber
Perfect for laser cutting thinner sheet metals, the BySprint Fiber executes high-quality cuts with minimal power usage. Most of all, this laser cutter is well-known for its speed and efficiency, as well as its ability to save users money in energy costs.
What are the benefits of the Fiber laser cutting machine, BySprint Fiber?
- Performs the highest quality fiber laser cuts, especially high parts production
- Requires significantly less power to operate, compared to other laser cutting machines
- Easily fits into facilities without taking up a lot of floor space
- Extremely capable at processing a variety of metals, including non-ferrous metals such as brass and copper
- Particularly excels with thin to medium-thick sheet metal fiber laser cuts
- Unlike C02 laser cutters, there is no reliance on gas
- Comes in four wattages: 2000, 3000, 4000 and 6000
- Available in 3015 and 4020 designs