Xcite Electric Press Brakes
An electric press brake that works both quickly and reliably while also being attractively priced
- More parts are produced and jobs completed in quicker time, in comparison to other comparable press brakes. This is possible due to the modern drive system utilized, combined with the hydraulic tool clamping system, flexible fast back gauge system, and simple machine operation.
- The Force Dynamic Drive (FDD) system provides speed, power and constant pressure along the entire bending length, whilst also ensuring that minimal deflections occur in both the upper and lower beam. Parts are therefore completed quickly with consistently high quality.
- Xcite is of high build quality providing long lasting performance. This ensures that precisely formed parts leave your company on time due to the corresponding bending work being completed reliably.
- Parts are formed at a low cost due to the Xcite being priced attractively both in its initial purchase price and also low maintenance costs in the future.
- Xcite is versatile. Optimal use is achieved when forming small and thin parts, but it is also adept at bending thicker parts, and also large batches with high speed.
Key Technical Values
||Xcite 80 E