Xpert 40 Press Brakes
The compact speed machine for cost-effective small parts
- Maximum processing speed through upper flank and backgauge acceleration.
- Ideal when space is limited and capacities vary: The machine can be mobily set up and put into operation in less than five minutes.
- Process-controlled drive unit reduces power consumption by up to 30 percent and decreases wear and tear.
- Flexible tool selection and a press capacity of up to 40 tons creates a wide application scope.
- High operator convenience through ergonomic design and individually adaptable workspace.
Key Technical Values
|Bending length||1030 mm|
|Open height||515 mm|
|Standard stroke||200 mm|
|Distance between side frames||1060 mm|
|Table width||60 mm|
|Backgauge systems||3- und 6-axis|
|Max. backgauge range in x||550 mm|
|x-axis travel||300 mm|
|x-axis speed*||1500 mm/s|
|r-axis travel||100 mm|
|r-axis speed*||500 mm/s|
|z-axis travel||955 mm|
|z-axis speed*||2000 mm/s|
|z-axis speed (6 axes)*||2000 mm/s|
|Max. y approach speed*||300 mm/s|
|Max. y working speed*||25 mm/s|
|y working speed for robot operation*||25 mm|
|Max. y return speed*||300 mm/s|
|y positioning accuracy||0.01 mm|
|Hydraulic tool clamping||optional|
|Main motor power||7.5 kW|
|Oil capacity||100 l|
|Safety Equipment||Fast Bend, manually adjustable height|
- Machine Support & Service
- End-to-End Project Management