Nitrogen Generation Systems
Landmark Solutions is proud to partner with MSS, market leaders in the supply of in-house nitrogen generation systems made in the USA. Over 300 lasers run with MSS equipment and laser experts will guarantee correct sizing, purity and flow rates.
Available in 4 standard sizes with up to 840 m3/day of generated nitrogen, the NitroCube range is perfect for all-purpose CO2 laser cutting. Flexible storage options mean you can customize the amount of storage to suit your requirements. And you can personalize your NitroCube with optional special colors to match your laser cutting machine or company branding.
- No machine downtime for cylinder changes or liquid top up
- Laser cut carbon steel faster, cheaper and with an “oxide free edge”
- Self financing, using the money otherwise spent on ready made nitrogen
- Simple “plug and play” with the NitroCube instantly ready for use
- Continuous 24/7 supply
- No running out of gas unexpectedly
- No rental, delivery or environmental charges
- No restrictive gas contracts
Specifically designed for Fiber Lasers the NitroCube Fiber range incorporates higher purity, higher flow rates to suit the larger nozzles used with Fiber Lasers, along with 50% less energy consumption.
- No machine downtime for cylinder changes or liquid top up.
- Laser cut carbon steel faster, cheaper and with an “oxide free edge”.
- Self financing, using the money otherwise spent on ready made nitrogen.
- Simple “plug and play” with the NitroCube instantly ready for use.
- Continuous 24/7 supply.
- No running out of gas unexpectedly.
- No rental, delivery or environmental charges!
- No restrictive gas contracts!
For use with laser beam purge, the NitroCube Mini ensures your laser beam path is readily purged with pure nitrogen gas, helping to keep mirrors clean and maximise the working life from your laser.
- Machine Support & Service
- End-to-End Project Management