MINI-BELT | DRY
The Mini-Belt is a favorite among hobbyists, as well as, smaller metalworking shops who require the ability to perform light metal finishing and deburring without being able to justify the cost of a production machine.
The new Mini-Belt utilizes 9”x48” abrasive sanding belts to help keep consumable costs down. With a 9” working width and a 6” minimum part length; the Mini-Belt can be utilized for a wide range of parts. Since this is a “Table Top” machine, it can be mounted to a table, workbench, or left on the included machine stand. The included machine stand doubles as a cabinet, which is generally utilized as abrasive belt storage.
- Number of Heads: 1
- Head Types: Drum
- Machine Widths: 9”
- 5 HP Main Drive Motor
- 48” Abrasive Belt Length
- Manual Abrasive Belt Tracking
- 0-4” Bed Opening (39” Constant Passline)
- 16 FPM Feed Speed
- 3.25” Diameter Contact Drum
- Contact Timesavers for Machine Package with Dust Collection
- Uses: Metal Finishing and Deburring